ITIL Certification Training Matters and Here’s Why
Technology is the ever changing force that everyone deals with no matter the industry. It’s even more of a frequent force in the IT world. When dealing with shifts in platforms, software, and framework it’s crucial to ensure you are up-to-date and informed about changes.
Certifications are the best tool to have in your arsenal. Certifications vary across the industry and preparing for them is just as important as obtaining them. That’s why we want you to focus on one of the most beneficial, established certifications out there: ITIL Certification. We’re also going to show you exactly why you should be considering ITIL Certification Training.
Should You Be Looking in ITIL Certification Training?
Professional certifications are never a loss of time or investment. They’re there to better your knowledge base and ensure you as a working professional are up-to-par. However, some certifications are more relevant than others. As an IT novice, intermediate or professional, there are countless certifications to consider. While we recommend you diving into what will benefit you most, we also propose ITIL Certification Training.
ITIL is one of the remaining cornerstones because of its industry-standard best practices. That’s why ITIL Certification Training is recommended for:
- IT Professionals who are wanting to adopt ITIL in order to significantly improve services in their organization.
- Individuals who would potentially require ITIL framework basic knowledge and want to strengthen IT service management across their organization.
- IT Service Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Service Support Engineers
Why ITIL Certification Training Is Important
If it’s not apparent, extensive background and knowledge on these types of certifications is crucial to your professional growth. ITIL Certification Training however will help put you out in front, but why is it that important?
IBEX is here to show you four reasons why ITIL Certification Training is that important.
- Sharper Skillset – While there are foundation, intermediate and advanced courses, each provided unique, in-depth knowledge that will help reshape your skills. The courses are there to help build on your comprehensive knowledge of the subject as well as ITIL best practices.
- Prepared For The Future – Obtaining an ITIL Certification through our ITIL Certification Training prepares you for the future. The knowledge you’ll gain will bring you up to date and give you a solid structure in which you can add to. The IT industry is ever-changing and will only continue. Why not stay well informed and prepared for potential increases in demand for ITIL professionals.
- Credibility – Having an organization that specializes in a multitude of IT services or products is wonderful, but what if they’re current credentials are a little outdated? That can really put a kink in you or your business’ credibility. ITIL Certification Training helps you or your organization provide more value and proves you know what you’re doing.
- Better ROI – Having a more structured knowledge base will only streamline your overall processes. There’s less time spent on trying to learn-on-the-go. Plus, ITIL Certification Training can lead to newer, unthought of ideas to the forefront. All with your ROI in mind.
What IBEX’s ITIL Certification Training Has To Offer
Our ITIL Certification Training ITIL: 2011 foundation certificate in IT Service Management lasts 3 days. Candidates will be taken from foundational understanding through to getting a practical appreciation of how to the ITIL framework should apply to business issues and promote better alignment with organisational objectives.
The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the delegate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for service management. Delegates will prepare for and sit the one hour, multiple-choice examination. The ITIL Certification Training course consists of short lectures, exercises, discussions, examination technique training, mock examinations and culminates in an invigilated examination on the final day.
Our ITIL Certification TrainingITIL Expert certificate in Managing Across the Lifecycle is to certify that the delegate has gained a thorough and detailed knowledge of the MALC advanced concepts, and has comprehended the essential principles of ITIL based MALC practices for Service Management.
Let IBEX’s ITIL Certification Training Guide You
With over 30 years in the industry, IBEX is the diverse, WOSB that’s dedicated to providing you with the tools to succeed and take what you learned to the next level. Our ITIL Certification Training works to bring economical, durable and practical solutions that will enhance your organization’s functionality and productivity.
To find out more about our ITIL Certification Training and how we can help you, call us today at (678)-752-7542.