Position: Epic Certified Analyst
Location: One Brooklyn Health System, Brooklyn, NY
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
**Attach Resume upon applying
IBEX is seeking an Epic Analyst to support contact for interfaces with their application, such as an EMR or other primary enterprise application. They coordinate all issues that arise during integration projects and during support of their application’s interfaces, adhering to policies, procedures, and business operations. Manages or supports, as required, the entire cycle of interface application development, including analysis, design, specification, implementation, go-live, and support. This position will work closely with project managers, business and clinical application teams, and technical teams to ensure that interfaces meet the needs of the end users. Employee/Consultant will provide their own computer equipment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 4-year Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- Epic 2018 certified or above
- Previous experience and comfortable communicating with C-level executives
- Must be certified in one or more of the applications below:
- ASAP Emergency Department
- Beaker: hospital lab orders
- Cogito data warehouse
- ClinDoc: EpicCare Inpatient EMR-Documentation, Care Everywhere
- ClinDoc: Behavioral Health, Long Term Care, Rehab, Infection Control
- EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, EpicCare Link, Haiku/Canto, MyChart and Healthy Planet
- Kaleidoscope, Wisdom, Orthopedics
- Willow Inpatient & Inventory
- Willow Ambulatory Pharmacy & Inventory
- Beacon Oncology
- Grand Central ADT
- Cadence Scheduling, Prelude Registration
- Resolute Professional Billing
- HIM Coding (3M)
- Data Courier Administrator / Environment and Release Manager
- Security (User Access)
- Interface Analyst (Bridges)
- Conversion Analyst
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail in data gathering, specifications development and documentation and record keeping. Demonstrate basic degree of analytical skill and work under direct supervision in support of team initiatives.
- Knowledge of implementing clinical and/ or healthcare business information systems in a large Scale and complex healthcare organization
- Ability to demonstrate and devise simple benchmarking metrics to assess system performance. Demonstrate a basic understanding of the clinical or business operations functions.
- Ability to handle analysis, design, system configuration and testing tasks at a basic level of complexity
- Strong written and verbal communication with project leadership, application coordinators, subject matter experts and EPIC representative
- Uses critical thinking skills for assigned tasks
- Strong technical and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to telework effectively with stable internet access
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. Expected 40 hours a week, no overtime is permitted without approval from the Project manager.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully performs the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. This role will be 100% telework until otherwise directed. Typical working days are Monday through Thursday on-site at a One Brooklyn Hospital System location and Fridays remote telework.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Former IBEX employees who were part of an involuntary reduction in force, expired contract or voluntarily resigned and have a satisfactory work record will be considered for rehire. Those former employees who were involuntarily terminated or have a less-than satisfactory work record will not be considered for rehire.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]