Position: Sales Intern
Location: Onsite at IBEX Headquarters, Norcross, GA
**Attach Resume upon applying
Are you a student interested in building real-world experience with an award-winning team? We’re a forward-thinking, award-winning Information Technology (IT) Consulting and Training firm specializing in Best Practice Frameworks, Process Improvement and IT Service Management Solutions.
We are seeking a Sales intern with great communication skills and a willingness to learn. This person would help generate leads, research business development opportunities, assist the sales team with proposals, projects, and events, and contribute to other various sales and marketing efforts. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills and a customer service mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a customer driven sales mentality
- Intermediate or higher-level skill with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Some sales experience preferred and/or high desire to pursue a professional sales career
- Experience with CRM systems such as Zoho
- Explain and sell IBEX’s core services and solutions
- Prospecting potential clients and business development opportunities
- Outbound phone communication (cold calls, appointment setting)
- Researching clients to prepare Sales team for upcoming meetings/phone calls
- Identify prospect’s needs and opportunities
- Maintain, and add to, company’s Zoho CRM database
- Research leads and build lead lists
- Work with entire team on transitioning accounts through full sales cycle
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
Hire Type: PART TIME INTERN
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]