Position: Marketing/WordPress Intern
Location: Onsite at IBEX Headquarters, Norcross, GA
**Attach Resume upon applying
Are you a student interested in building real-world experience with an award-winning team? We’re a forward-thinking, award-winning Information Technology (IT) Consulting and Training firm specializing in Best Practice Frameworks, Process Improvement and IT Service Management Solutions.
We are seeking a Marketing/WordPress intern with great WordPress skills and a willingness to learn. This person would add content to our existing website, make content changes, assist with email campaigns, and contribute to other various marketing efforts. You must be proficient in WordPress and able to quickly complete requests for changes and content additions.
- Website Development/Design Experience with WordPress
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP
- Experience working with WordPress templates, themes, and plugins
- Adobe Creative Suite or other design program knowledge
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Advanced attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Interest in e-commerce
- Prior experience with Woocommerce is a plus
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- A strong understanding of all layers of modern web development, design trends, UX/UI, and creative direction
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), metadata, image and content optimization, keyword-search
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, sitemaps
- Assist with creating and modifying company website and design webpages using WordPress and standard HTML/CSS practices
- Design or modify background and header images for websites and social media pages/profiles
- Create or assist with email marketing campaigns – designing and/or writing copy
- Coordinate with content creators to organize and publish content such as blog posts or social media posts
- Coordinating, writing, editing copy for, and formatting marketing materials and assisting more senior writers on their marketing projects
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
Hire Type: PART TIME INTERN
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]