IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC is working in conjunction with Catapult Patriot in seeking an Accounting Clerk III in Fort Knox, Kentucky. This position requires subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence. The Accounting Clerk III provides functional support by assisting the Budget Chief with processing invoices/SF182’s.
Position: Accounting Clerk III
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Organization: US Army HRC
Typical Duties Include:
Assisting in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of electronic records; verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiling information; and handling and adjusting internal requests. Candidate will provide assistance with answering inquiries via email and/or phones. Requires exceptional customer service skills for interacting with all stakeholders and be able to provide continual service coverage during set work hours.
The qualified candidate will have at least two years of office and customer service experience, to include strong skills with MS Office products.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience: 2-3 years in relevant work or previous experience performing accounting, clerical, or financial work, additionally two years customer service experience preferred
- Must be eligible to obtain NACI security clearance and gain and maintain access to Fort Knox, KY Army Installation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Former military experience preferred
- Proficiency with 10 key calculator operations (by touch)
The incumbent is assigned duties according to specified procedure and receives detailed instructions. Work is checked frequently.
- Work with Microsoft Office Suite to produce professional, accurate documents as needed
- Support the workplace climate treating everyone with honesty, dignity, and respect, free from harassment and discrimination
- Promote customer satisfaction by providing stakeholders with professional and helpful service
- Promote the achievement of business results in a timely manner; carefully, thoroughly and accurately within the established guidelines
- Use proper workload management and time utilization techniques
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries related to the invoicing/SF182 process from educational institutions, vendors, Soldiers, and Army Education Centers
- Research invoices/SF182’s and provide written recommendations/justifications IAW Army regulations and policies
- Respond and resolve Customer Relationship Management (CRM) cases and inquiries received from educational institutions, vendors, Soldiers, and Army Education Centers IAW Army regulations and policies
- Prepare and maintain a variety of statistical and budgetary records
- Provide continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service
- Assist with general office administrative duties. Will routinely be required to perform some clerical work in addition to the above duties
- Other duties as assigned
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time onsite position on site requiring 40 hours a week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Overtime is prohibited.
Hire Type: FULL TIME To apply please send resumes to Greg Shields, Director, Middleton Academy/ACES PROJECT MANAGER, email@example.com
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.