IBEX IT Business Experts is seeking a Technical Program/Project Manager consultant to assist with an existing SharePoint project in support of our government client. The consultant will create an approved high-level overarching project plan to improve contract performance and facilitate the transition of our client’s existing 2013 SharePoint site to Microsoft Office 365.
Projected Consultation: 6 to 8-week engagement including onsite and remote work.
Location: Atlanta/Chamblee/Norcross, GA
Title: Technical Program/Project Manager consultant (SharePoint)
The goal of the SharePoint Program Manager consultant will be to fully understand our client’s vision of success for the IBEX SharePoint support project. The Program Manager will translate our client’s vision of success into tangible project deliverables including an effective project transition plan. The Program Manager will carry out a high-level needs assessment to identify immediate steps to improve contract performance. This process will be carried out as efficiently and effectively as possible on site in Atlanta Georgia with our client and IBEX project staff (Project Manager, SP developer, SP administrator).
The Program Manager will evaluate and implement performance improvement steps based on industry ‘Best Practices’ that align with client priorities and are within the scope of the contract.
The Program Manager consultant will carry out the following steps:
- Conduct a client’s needs assessment of the SharePoint support project analyzing and documenting deliverables based on contract scope and contract Statement of Work (SOW).
- Evaluate existing project products and deliverables including; project plans, project reports, project meeting agendas/formats, project tasks/schedules, Gannt charts, training plans, O365 transition plans/process, SOPs, workflows, forms, out-of-the-box tools and other project documents and deliverables.
- Carry out a gap analysis based on SOW, client’s needs assessment, contract requirements, project resources (IBEX and client) and existing project products.
- Create recommendations for processes, procedures, and products based on gaps between needs assessments and existing project products/support.
- Define project work products including plans, documents and technical solutions based on client’s expectations and interpretation of requirements.
- Create and review recommendations with client including overarching project plan, immediate corrective action steps, and a timeline for implementation.
- Analyze IBEX project staffs’ core competencies including assessment of skills and work products that support client requirements.
- Create staffing plan and recommendations based on contract resources, project plan, and skills required to create high quality deliverables.
- Initiate implementation of performance improvement plan and QA/QC processes.
Consultant will deliver an overarching Project Plan including:
- Process improvement plans, action steps/tasks and timeline.
- Plan to facilitate transition of client’s site to O356 including site structure, content management, permissions, QA/QC and client acceptance.
- Evaluation and recommendation of project resources.
- Documentation on content, format, and process for project deliverables.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Hire Type: Consultant
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]