Position: Parking Enforcement Analyst
Location: Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA 30329
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours/week)
**Attach Resume upon applying**
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC is looking for an exceptional administrative professional who is an Excel expert with proficiency in SQL to provide exemplary customer service and support to our government agency client in Atlanta, GA.
- Must be able to work without sponsorship in the USA
- Three to five years relevant work experience in an administrative position
- Education: BA/BS in related field.
- Technical Skills: MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint.
- Proficient in maintaining and managing Access/SQL database systems, querying data; and creating reports.
- Ability to monitor and respond to customer inquiries (Phone, email, customer service center mailboxes) within 1 business day)
- Ensure required reports are 98% accurate and submitted on time
- Expert proficiency with personal computer, word processing software, spreadsheets, databases, and peripheral equipment
- Integrate information from different software programs into a single document, convert data into charts, and maintain spreadsheets
- Proficient preparing statistical and narrative reports and presentations
- Proficient in developing draft correspondence documents into final form from drafts, notes, and oral instructions
Advanced level expertise in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Input data and ensure the accuracy of information in the database
- Data Entry, records management, accurately enter and transfer data to the electronic database (SQL/Access)
- Vehicle Permit Information
- Parking Violations and suspensions
- Campus Parking Counts
- Compose and produce routine correspondence
- Permit registration and issuance, and tracking
- Maintain data bases to provide accurate information and reports weekly.
- Compile and verify weekly/monthly reports within specified deadlines.
- Ensure requested reports provide accurate information to support management’s needs.
- Intake, process and verifies applicant information for various parking programs daily.
- Monitor group mailboxes daily and respond to personnel inquiries related to parking permits and vehicle violation records.
- Compose and type routine correspondence, both draft and final form per instructions of the Parking Services Manager.
- Complete all assigned actions and tasks within specified guidelines.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. 40 hours a week, no overtime is permitted.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time onsite position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00-4:30 pm.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]