Position: Project Coordinator/Assistant
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours/week)
We are seeking a Project Coordinator/Assistant to assist multiple Technical Project Managers with the delivery of technical business and infrastructure projects in a healthcare setting. The right candidate for this position is someone who has good organizational, scheduling, documentation and communication skills. This is a 16-month contract position located in Brooklyn, NY and candidates must be in the local area and available within two weeks. College 2-year degree or university 4-year degree preferred. Experience in the healthcare field is preferred but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 4-year Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience and comfortable communicating with C-level executives
- Advanced level of Microsoft skills with strong ability to put together Power Point presentations knowing the general direction/message and without much oversight
- Prior experience as a project assistant working with a project director or manager, multiple managers preferred
- Experience in handling details related to conducting research and drafting report
- Knowledge of project management tracking systems and upkeep of project related data including: budgets, invoices, schedules, and resources
- Strong communication skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Assistance in handling administrative functions, such as planning meetings, recording detailed meeting minutes
- Analyze risk and opportunities
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. 40 hours a week, no overtime is permitted without approval from the Corporate Project Manager.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday on-site at a local Brooklyn hospital system.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]