Position: Business Development Manager/Capture Manager – Federal Government
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours/ week)
Business Development the successful candidate will develop and manage strategic and tactical relationships with clients and teaming partners, lead captures on business development (sales) pursuits, be able to close new work, and increase business line sales. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
This ideal candidate(s) will be well organized, self-motivated, articulate, and accountable, detail orientated, display effective interpersonal skills and be capable of developing solutions that best serve the client and IBEX IT Business Experts. Experience working with the Federal Government or past experience working in the Government is a plus. Veterans, encouraged to apply.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering or comparable Federal Government/Military
- Minimum of ten years’ experience working with or selling to The Federal Government
- Enjoy a challenging mix of prospecting, generating, identifying and qualifying opportunities in addition to collaborating with internal teams through the sales cycle and delivery while teaching customers something new about their business through the lens of IBEX’s service offerings.
- Proven sales record and possess a significant amount of positive existing professional relationships within Federal Agencies.
- Display a deep dive approach into sales solutions, creating and delivering formal presentations, demonstrations, proposals, Requests for Information (RFI’s) and assisting in development of Statements of Work (SOW) for clients
- Generate new leads and develop those leads into long term clients – outline and build a business case as to why it is worthy of the Firm’s investment and effectively articulate to leadership.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Prime contractors and other strategic
- Work with IBEX leadership to articulate, improve, and execute our broader business strategy for the FedGov market
- Work with the marketing team to refine and carry out our communications
- Work with the team to learn, refine, and improve our product offerings for the Fed/Gov communities.
- Identify and Capture new
- Ability to take active ownership of pursuit plan, independently and strategically think through the sales process and make recommendations on how to
- Coordinate relationship-building activities with appropriate partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals, and other personnel on the engagement team(s) in an effort to help ensure they are well-advised on important matters.
- Ability to pre-position IBEX for upcoming opportunities
- Ability to successfully close sales /deals
- Develop and manage positive professional relationships
- Systematically track and present the status and results of all leads, presentations, RFQs, RFPs and other business development related client
- Work with financial and business planning models
- Develop attainable goals and the strategies required
- Assist with preparation and review of technical exhibits and proposals
- Interface with the project teams to develop potential opportunities with existing clients
- Participate in team and company meetings at specific locations throughout the year as designated by the company
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends – Travel as necessary
- Ability to develop and understand pricing models
- Suggest sales strategies to increase sales and market
- Ability to update and maintain Customer Contact database with Activities and opportunities on a weekly
- Ability to listen
- Able to effectively work remotely and have the discipline to self-manage and be self- motivated.
- Demonstrate highly effective written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to develop and understand project timelines
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. 40 hours a week.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday on-site at the IBEX Home Office.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]