Position: Mobile Device Administrator
Required: Active Secret Security Clearance & Experience in IT mobile device services management
Location: Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, ME
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours/week)
**Clearance status must be listed on applicant’s resume**
We are looking for a competent individual to provide on-site IT mobile device services and management to support the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard (PNS) user community at Kittery, ME.
- Work directly with users, mobile devices, and systems in the current and future PNS, Navy and Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), and vendor environments. Vendors include Verizon for iPhones, cell phones, and MiFis (Hot Spots) and USA Mobility (SPOK) for pagers.
- Provide users with new mobile devices, including collecting and maintaining the required paperwork.
- Maintain the Mobile Device master excel spreadsheets for all mobile device changes.
- Provide assistance and trouble-shooting support to users with broken devices, questions and issues.
- Provide/update the Mobile Device Vendor website with accurate user and mobile device information for iPhones, cell phones, and MiFis.
- Work with the Mobile Device Vendor Representative or through the Mobile Device Vendor websites to perform Electronic Serial Number (ESN) swaps – switching Mobile Telephone Number (MTN) from device to device in the event of a mobile device being lost, stolen, or replaced.
- Work with the Mobile Device Vendor Representative or through the Mobile Device Vendor websites to delete, reset and re-create voice mailboxes.
- Update the Pager Vendor website with accurate and user and pager information. Provide set up and submit the NMCI Enterprise Tool (NET) buildouts which are used to associate NMCI email to a user’s iPhone.
- Maintain the Code line item excel spreadsheet for all buildouts submitted. Shall sticker, update IOS, set iPhone Restrictions per guidelines, apply screen protector, and case each iPhone prior to issuing to a user.
- Have one-on-one appointments with the users, and deploy the CAC PKI certificates onto the iPhone and complete the NMCI email setup.
- Set up and submit the NET move-add-changes (MACs) to disassociate NMCI email from an iPhone.
- Assist the mobile device team with special projects, meetings, and communications related to mobile devices as requested.
- Provide monthly metrics. Information for mobile usage will be broken down and will include low usage, high usage, and any costs not included in the mobile device contract.
- Provide a weekly status that summarizes / outlines activity (work accomplished) along with any outstanding issues that may hinder progress.
- Provide oral briefings and other interim progress reports as required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Secret Security Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Microsoft Outlook and Excel proficiency, iPhone, cell phone, MiFi (Hot Spot), and pager competency.
- Three (3) years’ experience working in a customer service environment.
- One (1) year of experience and/or the knowledge necessary to manage mobile devices.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. 40 hours a week, no overtime is permitted without approval from Elizabeth Caporelli, Home office Project manager, and contract office representative.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday on-site at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]