Position: SharePoint Trainer / Administrator
Location: Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Office of Smoking and Health (OSH) Chamblee, GA.
REQUIRED: Experience as a SharePoint Trainer/ Administrator
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
We are looking for a competent SharePoint Administrator to support the CDC OSH client in the SharePoint environment. This support includes providing SharePoint solutions and documentation in support of the CDC OSH SharePoint support contract.
A great asset for the SharePoint Administrator is the ability to apply their exceptional SharePoint support skills along with their communication skills (written and verbal) to support our client. Your goal will be to understand CDC OSH client requirements and provide technical solutions that meet our client’s needs.
The Administrator will demonstrate high level expertise in SharePoint and technical frameworks along with extensive interpersonal and communication skills to be successful in this role.
- SharePoint experience preferably in the CDC or similar environment.
- Act as SharePoint administrator within the CDC OSH SharePoint environment including assisting the SharePoint developer with following up, completion and tracking of requests through various program tools.
- Manage user permission levels and user access.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, implement user’s requests and perform site maintenance activities.
- Act as point of contact for support request/help desk support to SharePoint users.
- Assist with architecture and design of CDC OSH SharePoint site, find and present design options and set up standardization of pages.
- Assisting with evaluation and documentation of site usage reports and investigation of existing sites/pages and permissions structure.
- Analyzing monthly activity reports and provide a monthly written analysis of site activity
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on support requests, permissions, Tools and other OSH SharePoint specific use and activities.
- Provide SharePoint Level 1 and Level 2 training to individuals and groups of 10 or more participants.
- Writing How to Guides (HTG) and job aids for using OSH SharePoint tools
- Assist with training of OSH staff with use of SharePoint and OSH tools including hands on training.
- Assist with requirements gathering and needs assessments including input into data gathering process, coordination with stakeholders, collection, analysis and reporting of data.
- Provide recommendations on best practices to apply to OSH processes and work products.
- Ability to perform internal testing, functional testing and developing testing documentation.
- Ability to develop training materials, handouts and curriculum development
- Ability to be flexible and transition between tasks based on sometimes short notice shifting of department priorities.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to gather information, assist with requests and address issues.
- Ability to follow set processes and chain of command for tasking and problem resolution.
- Participate in meetings to take notes, understand objective and provide minutes and recommendations.
- SharePoint Administrator experience
- Expertise in curriculum development and demonstrated skills in delivering technical assistance and training one and one and to small groups of users
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Communication with technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Producing end to end Standard Operating Procedures and How to Guides
- Experience with SharePoint migration to O365
- Knowledge of O365 Power Aps including Power BI
- Understanding of government IT security protocols and policies
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Understanding of SharePoint ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Demonstrate flexibility to work on diverse projects and adapt to shifting priorities
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative to identify client needs and provide solutions.
- BSc/BA and 6 years’ experience, advanced degree and 4 years’ experience or high school/GED and 10 years’ experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Engineering, or related work experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Hours and Compensation. This is a Full-Time position with three days on site at CDC Chamblee, GA campus and two days onsite at IBEX Corporate office, requiring approximately 40 hours per week. Overtime is prohibited unless approved in advance by your manager and the government contracting officer’s representative (COR). Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Telework is only permitted during telework days or during CDC closures (inclement weather/other) or as directed by the COR.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]