Position: Personnel Assistant I – GoArmyEd Program Support
Location: Fort Knox, Kentucky
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC is seeking a Personnel Assistant I. This position requires some subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence. The Personnel Assistance I will provide functional support by assisting Soldiers, Cadets, and Army Civilians in pursuing their post-secondary education and training goals.
Typical Duties Include:
Assisting in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of electronic records; verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiling information; and handling and adjusting internal requests. Candidate will provide assistance with answering inquiries via email and/or phones. Requires exceptional customer service skills for interacting with all stakeholders and be able to provide continual service coverage during set work hours.
The qualified candidate will have at least two years of office and customer service experience, to include strong skills with MS Office products.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- Understanding of military concepts and procedures required and former military experience including Wounded Warriors, veterans, and retirees preferred
- Experience: 2-3 years in related work or previous experience performing administrative/clerical work in a customer service environment desirable, previous experience with ACE program is preferred
- Must be eligible to obtain NACI security clearance and gain and maintain access to Fort Knox, KY Army Installation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Experience using office automation software
- Work with Microsoft Office Suite to produce professional, accurate documents as needed
- Support the workplace climate treating everyone with honesty, dignity, and respect, free from harassment and discrimination.
- Promote customer satisfaction by providing stakeholders with professional and helpful service.
- Promote the achievement of business results in a timely manner; carefully, thoroughly and accurately within the established guidelines
- Use proper workload management and time utilization techniques.
- Provide administrative and functional support to the GoArmyEd program
- Respond and resolve Customer Relationship Management (CRM) cases received from educational institutions, Soldiers, and Army Education Centers IAW Army regulations and policies
- Process system access requests from Army Education Center personnel
- Provide written recommendations/justifications for GoArmyEd Exception to Policy (ETP) to the Government Project Managers IAW Army regulations and policies
- Serve as a liaison for GoArmyEd stakeholders
- Compose and prepare a variety of correspondence from verbal or written instructions
- Assist with general office administrative duties and provide exceptional customer service. Will routinely be required to perform some clerical work in addition to the above duties
- Other duties as assigned
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Hours and Compensation. This is a Full-Time position on-site at Fort Knox, KY requiring 40 hours per week. Overtime is prohibited.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]