Position: IT Systems Analyst
Location: DTRA Ft. Belvoir, VA 22060
REQUIRED: Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
We are looking for a competent IT Systems Analyst to examine various government IT tools and systems and to identify capabilities that best meet client needs. This includes high-level stakeholder engagement to understand processes and recommend effective and efficient IT solutions.
A great asset for a Technical Integration Analyst is the ability to apply their exceptional communication to express suggested changes and findings to senior level Department of Defense (DoD) staff and leadership. Your goal will be to leverage technical solutions to meet the stakeholders’ organizational needs.
The Technical Integration Analyst responsibilities include supporting DoD systems. Candidates MUST possess an Active DoD Secret clearance and demonstrate high-level expertise in various IT systems and technical frameworks among other key interpersonal and communication skills to be successful in this role.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify their requirements
- Examine and evaluate current systems and workflow processes to identify areas for improvement utilizing available government technologies
- Coordinate with stakeholders to track additional requirements and features
- Collaborate with IT team and leadership to assess and gather IT requirements
- Knowledge of current government technologies and future technical developments
- Provide client with end to end solutions
- Provide analytical support to high visibility, Agency-level initiatives. Responses require integration of various government tools and cross-Agency collaboration and coordination.
- Coordinate and present findings in formats (briefings, information papers, decision papers, etc.) that facilitates leadership decisions.
- Provide various levels of client support as required
- Other duties as assigned including support of IBEX staff and department initiatives
- Active Secret Clearance is required for this role.
- Previous DoD or Military experience
- Work experience as a Technical Project Manager, System Analyst, Technical Architect, Workflow Engineer, IT Consultant or a similar role
- Familiarity with General Services Administration (GSA) and DoD web-based acquisitions and contracts tools and solutions
- Understanding of government IT security protocols and policies
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and databases (e.g. SQL)
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership, time management, and communication skills
- Demonstrate flexibility to work on diverse projects and adapt to shifting priorities
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative to identify client needs and provide solutions.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Engineering, or 10 to 15 years of related work experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Hours and Compensation. This is a Full-Time position on-site at Fort Belvoir, VA requiring approximately 40 hours per week. Overtime is prohibited unless approved in advance by your manager and the government contracting officer’s representative (COR). Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Core hours are 9:00am to 3:00pm EST, remaining two hours to be determined by the onsite manager. Telework is not permitted unless approved in advance or when DTRA is closed due to inclement weather or as directed by the COR.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]