Position: SharePoint Program Manager (Office 365 – SharePoint)
Location: Atlanta, GA
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC is looking for an onsite SharePoint Program Manager. The SharePoint Program Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned projects within the Office 365 SharePoint environment and be responsible for delivery of our client’s services. The Program Manager will be responsible for providing overall management, technical leadership, coordination and quality assurance of all deliverables.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Project Management experience on SharePoint projects
- Experience working with Federal Government Clients
- 10 Years relevant work experience
- Education: BA/BS in related field.
- Technical Skills required: MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint, Microsoft 365
- Experience in working with government clients
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience managing a team of IT support staff to provide quality deliverables that meet client’s requirements
- Ability to take ownership of SharePoint project, make recommendations to meet/exceed client needs and implement SharePoint O365 solutions
- Must be able to fully understand client needs and expectations and provide deliverables within contract scope
- Ability to work with senior level clients in a fast-paced environment
The responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Lead and implement SharePoint support project based on Project Management Best Practices
- Work with the customers, IT administrators, and staff to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and within budget, are consistent with government guidelines and processes and meet client expectations
- Provide managerial oversight and leadership across the people, administrative tasks, and processes for multiple tasks concurrently
- Direct, coordinate and implement program activities and exercise control over personnel responsible for specific functions and milestones of the program
- Develop detailed status reports, presentations and briefings for client and leadership
- Assembles project plans and teamwork assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate strategies and present these strategies to executive leadership
- Assess when SharePoint is and is not the right solution for a business problem and communicate this effectively
- Track project activities, record status updates, share milestone updates, and work to resolve project timeline and resource deficiencies and risks
- Create detailed project plans and Gantt charts with project tasks, timelines, milestones, and deliverables including resource allocations and potential constraints
- Manage the design, creation and maintenance of clients internal and external-facing SharePoint sites using out-of-the-box document management, workflow, and collaboration functions
- Manage the develop standard operating procedures including permissions management that adhere to organizational requirements and governance
- Resolve issues and potential risks as they arise with subject matter experts and project team and report updates to government staff
- Possess an unwavering commitment to customer service and operational excellence
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; no overtime is permitted. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This is an onsite position at our client’s facility in Atlanta, GA.
Hire Type: Full Time
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]