Position: Business Development Executive – Federal Government
Location: Atlanta, GA
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC is hiring Business Development Executive to lead all aspects of the sales process from prospecting, pre-positioning, onboarding, and maintaining client relationships within our Federal Practice.
This individual will lead the collaborative process with company stakeholders to develop strategic goals / initiatives. The desired candidate will have a positive existing professional relationship within the landscape of the Federal Government or the capability of developing these relationships.
This ideal candidate(s) will be a servant leader, well organized, self-motivated, articulate, and accountable, detail orientated, display effective interpersonal skills and be capable of developing solutions that best serve the client and IBEX IT Business Experts.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering or comparable Federal Government/Military Experience.
- Enjoy a challenging mix of prospecting, generating, identifying and qualifying opportunities in addition to collaborating with internal teams through the sales cycle and delivery while teaching customers something new about their business through the lens of IBEX’s service offerings.
- Display a deep dive approach into sales solutions, creating and delivering formal presentations, demonstrations, proposals, Requests for Information (RFI’s) and assisting in the development of Statements of Work (SOW) for clients
- Generate new leads and develop those leads into long term clients – outline and build a business case as to why it is worthy of the Firm’s investment and effectively articulate leadership.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Prime contractors and other strategic partners.
- Work with IBEX leadership to articulate, improve, and execute our broader business strategy for the FedGov market
- Work with the marketing team to refine and carry out our communications strategy.
- Work with the team to learn, refine, and improve our product offerings for the Fed/Gov communities.
- Identify and Capture new revenue
- Originate white space opportunities, follow-up on leads and manage the overall relationship building process
- Ability to take active ownership of pursuit plan, independently and strategically think through the sales process and make recommendations on how to proceed
- Coordinate relationship building activities with appropriate partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals, and other personnel on the engagement team(s) in an effort to help ensure they are well advised on important matters
- Ability to pre-position IBEX for upcoming opportunities
- Ability to successfully close sales /deals
- Develop and manage positive professional relationships
- Systematically track and present the status and results of all leads, presentations, RFQs, RFPs and other business development related client interactions.
- Work with financial and business planning models
- Develop attainable goals and the strategies required
- Prepare and deliver technical sales materials and presentations to customers and internal organizations
- Prepare, review, and approve technical exhibits and proposals
- Interface with the project teams to develop potential opportunities with existing clients
- Participate in team and company meetings at specific locations throughout the year as designated by the company
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends – Travel as necessary
- Ability to develop and understand pricing models
- Suggest sales strategies to increase sales and market share.
- Ability to update and maintain the Customer Contact database with Activities and opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Ability to listen
- Able to effectively work remotely and have the discipline to self-manage and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate highly effective written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to develop and understand project timelines
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Full Time
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]