Position: Signal Technician Training and Support
Location: WOUS USA Signal School, 506 Chamberlain Ave. Fort Gordon, GA 30905
Required: Active DoD Government Secret Security Clearance
**Attach Resume upon applying with Clearance Listed
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC is looking for Instructional support for Signal Technician Training and Support courseware development and instruction for the Network Management Division at the Signal Leader Development College, Signal School, Fort Gordon, GA.
Contract instruction training and support services within Signal Leader Development College for 17A Cyber Operations Officers, Information Systems Technician (255A) Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), 255A Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), Network Management Technician (255N) WOBC, 255N WOAC, Basic Officer Leaders Course (BOLC), Information Systems Operation Course (FA26A), Information Systems Management Course (FA26B) and Signal Captain’s Career Course.
- Be certified in the Faculty Development Program (FDP-1), the Instructor Training Course (ITC) or equivalent, and Support Cadre Training Course. FDP-1 and ITC certification must be no older than 5 years at time of contract award. If/when the FDP-1 or ITC exceeds 5 years of age during the period of performance, the contractor shall bear the cost of attendance at the courses (ref: 6.10 for guidance and cost).
- Possess advanced presentation speaking skills.
- Be computer literate (have a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, etc.).
- Perform all duties and tasks in accordance with SIGCEN/TRADOC regulations such as USASC&FG REG 350-5 (Ft Gordon Academic Practices) and TRADOC Regulation 350-70
- Have successfully completed Instructor training courses for CCNA Routing and Switching Introduction to Networks (ITN), Routing and Switching Essentials, Scaling Networks and Connecting Networks plus Cisco Network Academy Orientation course within the last eighteen months.
- Have been accredited to instruct CCNA Routing and Switching through a Cisco Networking Academy Instructor Training Center (ITC). Possess a CCNA Certification or higher Cisco networking certification less than two years old.
- Have six months experience instructing Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Exploration and/or CCNA Routing and Switch course materials
Training Support and Classroom Instruction: Provide instructional support and training development for the Signal Leader Development College. Instructor/Writer personnel support the Signal Leader Development College in revision and develop new curriculum by providing a planning timeline, conducting research and development. In addition, personnel provide technical analysis and administration; develop course material and syllabus; software package/images used to perform labs or practical exams; conduct classroom and lab instruction, and maintenance; develop and grade homework assignments, tests, and labs; provide blended training solutions, labs, assessment or self-study products; and providing all subject texts and textbooks for the requisite course; develop and employ advanced distributed learning. Services include “front-end” (preparation for class start) and “back-end” (closeout upon completion of class) duties.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
Clearance Required: **Secret Security Clearance Required**
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]