Position: 198th Infantry Training Instructor
Location: Fort Benning, GA
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) is looking for Instructors to assist with Training Exercises for the 198th Infantry Brigade at Fort Benning, GA.
The mission is to support training efforts and will require services include preparing for instruction, learning product development, conducting of instruction, and testing according to approved programs of instruction (POIs) and training support packages (TSPs).
Instructor Minimum Requirements:
- Must have held MOS 11B/11C or demonstrated similar experience
- Be physically able to execute training in field environments (Ranges and Field Training Areas) walking moderate distances to train and evaluate STX lanes over uneven terrain, and Motor Pools, etc.
- Ability to conduct day/night operations.
- Ability to mount and dismount vehicles for training (Bradley, Stryker, and HMMWV) at motor pools and training areas, etc.
- Must be able to provide performance-oriented instruction, coaching, and mentoring in Infantry skill level ten tasks to Initial Entry Soldiers.
Physical Mandatory Requirements:
- Must be in good physical condition, able to work outdoors in all types of weather (e.g., heat, cold, rain, snow, etc.) during day and night operations.
- May have to walk long distances up to 12 KM daily for up to 6 days a week over broken ground and may have to remain standing for extended periods of time in order to instruct training.
- Must be able to climb up and down on a variety of military and armored vehicle platforms.
Hire Type: Full Time / Contract (pending contract award)
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract (pending contract award)
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]