PMP Exam Prep Training
PMP 6th Edition Exam Prep Overview
IBEX’s 4-Day PMP Exam Prep Course is comprehensive, accelerated, and focused on a single goal: Equip students with the knowledge and techniques they need to pass the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® PMP certification exam.
In our 4-Day class you’ll learn “can’t miss” strategies for answering difficult exam questions, unlock the secret to learning the massive amount of content found in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide 6th edition, and take loads of quizzes that look and feel like the actual PMP Exam. We’ll help you think the way PMI thinks, giving you the right frame of reference needed to approach the exam with PMI’s mindset.
With four days of intense focus and all the necessary live instruction, materials and post-class support you need to pass, you’ll have everything required for success.
Attendees in the PMP Prep Course receive:
- Four days of instruction from a PMP-certified instructor with extensive industry experience
- 35+ contact hours/PDUs to satisfy PMI’s education requirement
- The best-selling book The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, by Andy Crowe
- Course workbook containing quizzes, exercises, and interactive lessons
- 11 comprehensive memory device aids (for associated Knowledge Areas)
- E-learning: 6-month subscription
- Flash Card Mobile App
- Quick Reference Guide (6 laminated pages)
- Audio MP3s: Eight hours of audio discussions on the PMP exam
- Total of over 1,700 practice exam questions
- Tools and assistance with the PMP Exam Application
- Access to a live or recorded 1-hour Pre-class webinar
- Ongoing, post-class support
Today’s job market demands flexibility, and the PMP credential is easily adaptable to multiple industries. The PMP is a globally recognized, trusted and prestigious credential that shows you have what it takes to lead and direct major projects.
With your PMI certification, you will expand your skill set, increase your marketability, and have access to more advanced positions. A PMP not only ensures job stability, it can actually increase your starting salary and help you stand out from other project managers. On average, a credentialed PMP earns 20% more than their non- credentialed peers.
Here are some additional benefits:
- Validation of your experience and ability
- Proven understanding of current tools, processes and terminology
- Increased skills and knowledge of best practices, valuable to any project and in any industry
- Ability to get the most out of limited resources
- Improved project success
- “Everyone speaks the same language”
The audience for PMP Certification includes, but is not limited to, the following roles:
- Project Managers
- Functional Managers
- Project Leaders
- Anyone involved in leading and directing projects or programs
Three weeks before class begins, students attending this course receive an access key to Velociteach’s online e-learning prep system delivered through InSite. It is recommended that students spend as much time as possible studying the material in InSite prior to attending class. When you register, we provide you with a pre-class action plan so that you can jumpstart your studies and come to class prepared.
Those who plan to take the PMP exam upon completion of this course should meet PMI’s requirements for PMP certification and complete the exam application process with PMI. For more information about this process, visit www.pmi.org.
Interested In This Course?
Simply give us a call at (678) 752-7542 or fill out our contact form.
We challenge ourselves and our Valued Partners to provide the best training method and environment for each student’s specific needs – the result is an optimal learning experience with increased knowledge transfer.
IBEX Training Can Provide:
As a licensed affiliate, IBEX supports and promote world-renowned, industry-recognized frameworks and standards.
IBEX is a certified ITIL3, ITIL4, and COBIT 5 training organization accredited by PeopleCert.
COBIT® is a trademark of Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®) and the IT Governance Institute registered in the United States and other countries. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
We provide industry leading experts and tailored solutions to strengthen the environment within organizations.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Ste. 550
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Stay connected for the latest news and updates from IBEX IT Business Experts.