SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration
Delivery Method: Open enrollment, Onsite
In this course, power users will gain the skills needed to perform SharePoint 2013 site collections and site administration. You will learn to plan, create, secure, administer, and customize a SharePoint 2013 portal. You’ll also learn how to design a social experience in SharePoint 2013 along with using search and the role of governance.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product: SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration (55033).
- Design and implement a company portal structure using SharePoint 2013 objects including sites, libraries, lists, and pages
- Role of security and permissions throughout SharePoint 2013
- Implement guidelines for consistency in building a company portal to aid in the day-to-day administration of content in SharePoint 2013
- Enhance the design of and content on a company portal using SharePoint 2013 themes and web parts
- Importance of governance for the planning and managing future growth of the SharePoint 2013 implementation
- Options to integrate data from other systems as well as preserve existing data
- Role of social networking in SharePoint 2013 and its impact on collaboration