- Delivers pervasive visibility across the network
- Provides unlimited, full-fidelity forensic window
- Reduces detection noise and alert fatigue
- Replay network traffic against the latest threat intelligence to uncover previously unknown latent threats
- Simplifies security and frees up incident responders to hunt for threats
- Complements existing infrastructure through secure APIs
- SaaS model deploys rapidly
- Easy monthly payments – No capital expenditures required
Verizon’s Network Detection and Response (NDR) software delivers automated threat detection, forensic exploration, and comprehensive workflow intelligence to quickly identify and mitigate cyber attacks.
Verizon’s NDR challenges the way organizations secure their networks with Network Detection and Response, a cloud-delivered security platform that is more intuitive, comprehensive and immersive than legacy products that came before it. IBEX is part of Verizon’s Partner Program and an authorized reseller of NDR.
Experience the confidence of having a powerful network that mitigates vulnerabilities through automated threat detection, forensic exploration, and comprehensive workflow intelligence.
- Superior Threat Detection – Curated intelligence feeds generate threat scores of suspicious activities for expedited identification and remediation.
- Integrated Workflows – Seamless integration optimizes workflows with immersive security that optimally performs across extended platforms.
- Advanced Visualization – Deployment of comprehensive methodologies provides extensive visibility into users and workload controls within your cloud infrastructure.
IBEX IT Solutions Training
We provide industry leading experts and tailored solutions to strengthen the environment within organizations.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Ste. 550
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Stay connected for the latest news and updates from IBEX IT Business Experts.