- Delivers pervasive visibility across the network
- Provides unlimited, full-fidelity forensic window
- Reduces detection noise and alert fatigue
- Replay network traffic against the latest threat intelligence to uncover previously unknown latent threats
- Simplifies security and frees up incident responders to hunt for threats
- Complements existing infrastructure through secure APIs
- SaaS model deploys rapidly
- Easy monthly payments – No capital expenditures required
Verizon’s Network Detection and Response (NDR) software delivers automated threat detection, forensic exploration, and comprehensive workflow intelligence to quickly identify and mitigate cyber attacks.
Verizon’s NDR challenges the way organizations secure their networks with Network Detection and Response, a cloud-delivered security platform that is more intuitive, comprehensive and immersive than legacy products that came before it. IBEX is part of Verizon’s Partner Program and an authorized reseller of NDR.
Experience the confidence of having a powerful network that mitigates vulnerabilities through automated threat detection, forensic exploration, and comprehensive workflow intelligence.
- Superior Threat Detection – Curated intelligence feeds generate threat scores of suspicious activities for expedited identification and remediation.
- Integrated Workflows – Seamless integration optimizes workflows with immersive security that optimally performs across extended platforms.
- Advanced Visualization – Deployment of comprehensive methodologies provides extensive visibility into users and workload controls within your cloud infrastructure.
- Enables long-term retention and analysis of network traffic
- Unlimited network packet capture, replay and storage into a single haystack
- Choose to capture what matters to your risk profile.
- Adaptive capture options for flows, metadata, or full packet capture (PCAP)
- Purpose-built for distributed networks
- Can be deployed on any network segment for unlimited coverage model
- Deep packet inspection of data from thousands of protocols and applications
- Network data compared with proprietary and third-party intelligence for community–scaled detection
- Advanced traffic threat analysis performs correlation, heuristics and machine learning
- Analysis engine powered by centralized repository of full–fidelity network data allows for continuous detection and prioritization of threats
- New indicators of compromise from network intelligence trigger automatic smart retrospection to analyze past network behavior for newly discovered, latent threats
- Compresses dwell time and incident response with deep forensic exploration using cutting edge visualization tools. Advanced forensics visualization allows analysts to interact with data through kill-chain analysis, network connection graphics and event timelines
- Integration capabilities to feed threat data into custom SOC and forensics dashboards
- Quick management of policies for sensor deployment, packet capture, user management and alert notification
IBEX IT Solutions Training
Authorized Palo Alto Networks training
provides the next-generation firewall
knowledge you need to secure your
network and safely enable applications.
Amazon Web Services
Authorized AWS training courses will
develop your skills so you can easily
validate and gain recognition
for your technical experience.
Our official Microsoft Azure courses
cover skills from intro to advanced
that can help you develop, implement,
and architect Azure Cloud solutions.
We provide industry leading experts and tailored solutions to strengthen the environment within organizations.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Ste. 550
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Stay connected for the latest news and updates from IBEX IT Business Experts.