ITIL® 2011 Service Transition (ST)
Delivery Method: Open enrollment, E-learning, Onsite
This ITIL lifecycle course will provide delegates with the knowledge and management principles required to formulate strategies, policies and plans for the successful implementation, improvement and management of Service Transition.
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the service transition phase of the service lifecycle. You’ll focus on service transition purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, technology, and implementation considerations.
The main process focus areas of this course include:
- Transition planning and support
- Service asset and configuration management
- Change management
- Change evaluation
- Release and deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Knowledge management
- CISSP Practice Test Questions
- Importance of service management as a practice concept and service transition principals, purpose, and objectives
- How all processes in ITIL service transition interact with other service lifecycle processes
- Sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL service transition processes
- Roles and responsibilities within ITIL service transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure ITIL service transition
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL service transition
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL service transition
Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT. This class is also for anyone requiring more information about ITIL best practices.