This ITIL lifecycle course will provide delegates with the knowledge and management principles required to formulate strategies, policies and plans for the successful implementation, improvement and management of Service Transition.
Attending this course will equip delegates with a sound understanding and practical guidance on transforming a service provider organization from being technology-led to being business-led. The course also ensures a thorough understanding of associated activities, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
- An effective understanding and application of Change Management
- Quality assurance and risk management
- Effective program and project management
- Planning, monitoring and confirming progress against current business requirements
- Review of Service Strategy processes including: Transition Planning and Support, Knowledge Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, and Change Evaluation
- Interaction of Service Transition processes with other Service Lifecycle processes Managing communication and commitment
- Managing organizational and stakeholder change
- As with all the Service Lifecycle training courses there is a thorough review of ITSM technology and implementation considerations for the key processes in this phase of the lifecycle. There is also a review of the important considerations required for continual service improvement.