This ITIL lifecycle course will provide delegates with the knowledge and management principles required to formulate strategies, policies and plans for the successful implementation, improvement and management of Service Operation.
Attending this course will equip delegates with a sound understanding and practical guidance on transforming a service provider organization from being technology-led to being business-led. The course also ensures a thorough understanding of associated activities, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
- Processes and support tools that provide an end-to-end view of Service Operation
- An overall view that facilitates detection of threats or failures to service quality
- Review of Service Strategy processes including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfilment, Event Management, and Access Management
- Review of core Service Operation activities, including: Monitoring and Control, Mainframe Management, Server Management and Support, Network Management, Database Management, Desktop Support, Internet/Web Management, Facilities and Data Centre Management
- Interaction of Service Operation processes with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Mapping of Service Operation functions to roles, responsibilities and activities
- As with all the Service Lifecycle training courses there is a thorough review of ITSM technology and implementation considerations for the key processes in this phase of the lifecycle. There is also a review of the important considerations required for continual service improvement.