ISO 27001 ISMS Foundation
Delivery Method: Onsite
Learn about ISO 27001 best practice and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard at your own pace. Our one-day ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation classroom course provides a complete introduction to the key elements required to achieve compliance with the Standard.
Discover how to use a globally recognized information security framework to help your organization protect itself from a data breach and meet regulatory requirements for data security. This course will help you get started developing an ISMS (information security management system) aligned to the best-practice standard ISO 27001.
Achieve the ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification (ISO 17024-certificated). Online exam included in course. This course qualifies for 7 CPD/CPE credits.
- An overview of available standards and management system documentation
- The benefits of ISMS certification
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application
- Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning
- The core elements of an ISMS
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls
- Drivers for ISO 27001
- Standards: what they are and why they are important
- Documentation and Management Systems
- Management Commitment
- Overview of ISO 27001
- Implementing ISO 27001: Scoping, Planning, Communication
- Risk Assessment and Security Control