Position: Formal Verification Manager
Location: Multiple cities – Candidates located in other locations, should be open to relocating to one of the following locations:
This position is for a Formal Verification Team Manager to lead a team of FV formal verification engineers. Primary responsibility will be to manage the FV team and provide technical leadership to the FV team towards broadly applying FV across designs.
– Define and execute formal verification vision and strategy needs in short and long term.
– Manage a team of FV engineers, and oversee team execution to meet schedule deadlines.
– Provide technical leadership to identify the formal verification methodology and solutions to solve the biggest FV challenges.
– Engage with teams’ technical and management leaders to identify highest ROI FV tasks. Develop and execute a plan to complete these FV tasks on time.
– Engage with internal FV experts and external EDA vendor representatives towards meeting FV business needs.
– Oversee hiring in FV team.
– Develop and execute plans for ramping up new hires and ensuring they are successfully integrated in the team.
– Mentor FV team members and provide technical leadership and development to them.
– Engage broadly with validation technical leads to define how FV fits within the overall validation strategy for future designs.
– Multiple years of deep expertise in industrial FV application, including hands-on FV proofs development experience.
– Prior experience in managing a team of highly skilled engineers, driving project execution towards schedule and deadlines.
– MS in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with 14+ years of experience, or PhD in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with 10+ years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this position below: