Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
Delivery Method: Open enrollment, Onsite
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive for Business within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
In this course you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Office 365.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.
Transforming teamwork and collaboration inside and outside the organization becomes more critical in a modern workspace. In this course you will learn how to leverage Office 365 Collaboration Workloads to improve your organizations productivity, such as Yammer, Stream, PowerApps, and Flow. We will evaluate available collaborative toolsets and analyze business requirements. You will also learn how to plan and develop governance for digital transformation including user adoption and change management.
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Describe how to configure user profile properties.
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Configure Office 365 for Teams.
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
- Manage user access to Teams.
- Configure Teams for meetings.
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
- Evaluate available technological tools.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Develop governance for digital transformation.
- Implement application management governance.
- Manage user adoption and change.
- Monitor collaboration solutions.
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).