CyberSec First Responder
Delivery Method: Onsite
This CyberSec First Responder Certification course takes a holistic approach to prepare IT Professional to analyze threats, secure networks, and utilize critical problem-solving skillsets to protect an organization from threats. Focusing on the key areas of detect, analyze and respond, attendees will gain the knowledge and practical skills needed to recover from attacks and thwart potential future threats.
It also prepares you for the new CFR-310 exam and is accredited by ANSI which is a requirement for DoD 8570.
- Effectively identify malicious activities involving computing systems.
- Assess information security risks in network environments.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence to prepare for assessments.
- Develop the skills needed to cut the lag time between when a breach occurs and when it is detected.
- Assess the risks and vulnerabilities to perform analysis and determine the scope in an immersive hands-on environment.
- Effectively protect critical information systems before, during, and after an attack.
- Analyze post-attack techniques and apply skills to respond proactively.
CyberSec First Responder Certification is designed for professionals with 3-5 years working in a computing environment and who desire, or are required, to protect critical information systems.