Systems Operations on AWS is designed to help new and existing AWS customers build and operate highly available, scalable, and reliable applications using the AWS Cloud. This course will teach you how to build processes by understanding key elements of application deployment, performance, and operations of AWS cloud resources.
Systems Operations on AWS – 3 day – ILT
What You'll Learn
- AWS Components
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Compute (Virtualization, AZs, EC2 Instance Capacity Types, Elastic Load Balancing)
- Storage (Ephemeral, EBS, S3, Glacier)
- Network (RDS, Elasticache)
- Hands-on Labs: Run Instances, VPC
- Static web content hosting (S3, CloudFront)
- Log Delivery
- Monitoring ( SNS, SES, CloudWatch)
- Cloudwatch Console/CLI
- Custom Metrics
- Auto Scaling
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Hands-On Labs: S3 and CloudFront, CloudFormation PHP w/Elastic Beanstalk, Alarm in CloudWatch
- API Pages and Operations
- AWS Access Control: IAM
- Management (OpsWorks, CloudFormation)
- Backup (AWS and On Premises, S3/Glacier)
- Logging and Billing
- Hands-On Labs: Log Pushing to S3, IAM, Backup/Restore using CloudFormation
- Run, stop, and terminate instances .
- Determine and deploy appropriate Storage services.
- Create EC2 -VPC subnets.
- Monitor and inspect CloudWatch metrics related to your AWS resources.
- Use AWS CloudFormation to automate builds and deployment.
- Configure network Access Control Lists and network Security Groups.
- Use tagging to group costs
- Set up web delivery logging for analysis
Who Should Attend
Prerequisites for this class:
- Working knowledge of systems administration
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Command line experience
We provide industry leading experts and tailored solutions to strengthen the environment within organizations.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Ste. 550
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Stay connected for the latest news and updates from IBEX IT Business Experts.
Thank you for connecting with us. We will respond to you shortly.