This five course series brings together new and emerging concepts in the practice of project and program management, and highlights those concepts in the context of rapidly advancing and increasingly sophisticated project and program leadership roles. Each course addresses a unique leadership topic and provides a focused analysis to illustrate its key properties. Through the use of examples and models each course is tailored to challenge your thinking about current project and program practice, and to inspire new insights for an advanced and refined approach. At the end of this series, you’ll possess a set of tools that enable you to better serve and effectively lead within an organization, not only as organizations exist today, but as they continue to evolve.
This series includes 6-months access to each of the following courses:
- Preparing Project and Program Leaders for Organizations of the Future – Foundations
- Developing and Applying Effective Work Breakdown Structures
- Communications Planning and Management
- Risk Management: Practical Applications and Tools
- Effective Project and Program Status Reporting
Each course can be activated separately, with 6-months access per activate (per course).