Save 20% when you buy all 4 PMP® Exam Prep courses in one!
Follow a clear path to success with these self-paced courses. Cover all 49 Processes found in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), 6th Edition. This bundle includes 47 contact hours of audio & video training & exam practice filled with vivid images that will help you fully understand the terms, definitions & concepts necessary to pass your Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. This bundle includes a total of 1100 unique questions, answers and detailed explanations. This bundle is discounted 20%, and perfect for your PMP certification preparation.
This bundle includes access to the following courses:
PASS THE PMP 6TH EDITION EXAM (35 contact hours)
- 35 hours of audio & video training, exercises, formula sheets, and more!
- Take a quiz after every module to check your knowledge, pull questions by knowledge area or process group, or take a simulated exam
PMP 6TH EDITION EXAM – PRACTICE TESTS A, B, & C (each 4 contact hours, 12 hours total)
- These unique, 200-question practice tests will help you prepare, and assess your readiness for the 6th Edition Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam. 600 questions total.
Today’s job market demands flexibility, and the PMP credential is easily adaptable to multiple industries. The PMP is a globally recognized, trusted and prestigious credential that shows you have what it takes to lead and direct major projects.
With your PMI certification, you will expand your skill set, increase your marketability, and have access to more advanced positions. A PMP not only ensures job stability, it can actually increase your starting salary and help you stand out from other project managers. On average, a credentialed PMP earns 20% more than their non- credentialed peers.
Here are some additional benefits:
• Validation of your experience and ability
• Proven understanding of current tools, processes and terminology
• Increased skills and knowledge of best practices, valuable to any project and in any industry
• Ability to get the most out of limited resources
• Improved project success
• “Everyone speaks the same language”