In two consecutive half day sessions, this practical and hands-on Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course trains you to know the origin and aims of Lean, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma, as well as understand the roles and responsibilities within a Lean Six Sigma Team. You learn the terms, tools, and DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methods and definitions, how to apply the basics of Six Sigma, and lean to a process. Use Lean Six Sigma tools to apply important measures and recover when a problem occurs. A toolbook and the after-training quiz are included.
Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt – 2 day – ILT
What You'll Learn
- Practice developing a SIPOC with Input, Process, and Output measures
- Learn how to develop current state Quality, Speed, and Financial Metrics
- Practice building a Measure Phase Data Collection Plan
- Design Cause and Effect Diagram linking root causes to the process issue
- Practice creating a Pareto Chart that quantifies the significant root causes
- Learn how to identify and write up a Solutions (Implementation) Plan
- Practice writing a process Control/Response/Escalation Plan
- Learn how to create a Charters Problem Statement that is measurable and linked to the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Problem solve using the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) model
- The Process / The Customers
- Six Sigma Section
- Lean Six Sigma Integration Section
Who Should Attend
Any direct employee, in office or operational areas; Managers/supervisors of processes; Quality department personnel; Others who want to learn a problem solving methodology that can be utilized in many aspects of work life.
We provide industry leading experts and tailored solutions to strengthen the environment within organizations.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Ste. 550
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Stay connected for the latest news and updates from IBEX IT Business Experts.