Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix Gateway features. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their Citrix Gateway environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
CNS-221 Citrix (NetScaler) Gateway 12.x – 2 day – ITL
What you’ll learn:
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix Gateway network and connectivity issues
Outline for this course
- Module 1: Citrix Gateway
- Module 2: AppExpert Expressions
- Module 3: Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Web Gateway
- Module 4: Managing Client Connections
- Module 5: Integration forCitrix Desktops and Citrix Virtual Apps Solutions
- Module 6: Configuring Citrix Gateway
What you should know
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management.
Who Should Attend
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix Gateway experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.