Build your Citrix ADC knowledge and skills by enrolling in this fiveday course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials – platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality – and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn about key ADC capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. The traffic management curriculum will cover AppExpert policy engines, the Rewrite and Responder features, content switching, and Security Insight. The course is designed for IT professionals with little or no Citrix ADC experience.
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix ADC
- How to obtain, install, and manage Citrix ADC licenses
- Comprehend basic ADC network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure Citrix ADC
- Optimize the ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements