IBEX’s Certified Scrum Master Certification training course includes 13 hours of instructor-led training (ILT) presented by a CST. In this highly interactive CSM certification course, you will acquire the specific skills, behaviors and the mindset necessary to become a successful Certified ScrumMaster and servant-leader. This training introduces you to how the fundamentals of Agile are applied to Scrum so you can help your team work together efficiently. Through training, practice sessions and role-playing activities, you learn Scrum to create customer satisfaction with the continuous delivery of high-value software.
Certified ScrumMaster Certification Training – 2 day – ILT
What You'll Learn
- Become a Certified ScrumMaster and servant-leader to your development team, Product Owner, and organization
- Apply effective facilitation for Scrum meetings
- Review effective change agent techniques to foster organization buy-in to Scrum
- Identify opportunities to remove impediments for team members
Who Should Attend
This course has the highest value for practicing ScrumMasters, but can also be useful to Product Owners, members of Scrum Development teams, managers, Human Resource (HR) specialists and anyone else who needs to appreciate the role and competencies required of a ScrumMaster.
- The Scrum Guide will be emailed to students for pre-course reading.
- A Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) leads this course. In-person, on-time attendance, and full participation is expected. While emergencies are understandable, being fully present for the full two days is a requirement for the CST to recommend you to the Scrum Alliance for certification.
We provide industry leading experts and tailored solutions to strengthen the environment within organizations.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Ste. 550
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Stay connected for the latest news and updates from IBEX IT Business Experts.
Thank you for connecting with us. We will respond to you shortly.