This training introduces AWS products, services, and common solutions with immersive exercises and hands-on activities. It helps learners who do not come from a technical background to gain proficiency in Amazon Web Services and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
AWS Technical Essentials – 1 day – ILT
What You'll Learn
- Module 1: AWS Learning Resources & Getting Started
- Module 2: Introduction to AWS Platforms
- Module 3: AWS Products and Services Part 1
- Module 4: AWS Products and Services Part 2
- Module 5: Delivering Solutions using AWS
- Module 6: AWS Resources
- Identify AWS user groups and online tools and resources available
- Create an AWS account
- Identify technical terminology and concepts as they relate to the cloud and AWS platform
- Describe key AWS Compute and Storage products and services, including EC2, EC2 Security, related application services and CloudFormation templates, VPC, Amazon storage gateway and lifting, storage on S3 and Glacier
- Describe key AWS Scale and Networking products and services, including ELB, Auto Scale, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Elastic BeanStalk , Networking with VPC, DirectConnect, Amazon Route 53, and CloudFront
- Describe the impact and importance of Architecture
- Identify the related Application services and CloudFormation templates
- Demonstrate how to launch and manage server instances in the AWS cloud
- Construct a hosted static website
- Deploying Infrastructure and Applications
- Describe the account, billing (tagging), pricing credentials delegation, reporting
Who Should Attend
There are no prerequisites for this course. Individuals who need a basic introduction to AWS core services should attend.
We provide industry leading experts and tailored solutions to strengthen the environment within organizations.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Ste. 550
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Stay connected for the latest news and updates from IBEX IT Business Experts.