Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Delivery Method: Open enrollment; Onsite
Our 4 Day ISACA Official CISA Certification Program is geared towards preparing students to pass the Certified Information Systems Auditor examination. Our program represents the culmination of hundreds of hours of instructional design, thousands of hours of exam-focused instruction, and tens of thousands of efficiently and effectively skilled, certified students.
Attend our ISACA Official CISA certification training course and receive up to 40 hours of intensive classroom instruction guaranteed to result in your success. In addition, tuition covers the industry’s most robust list of features including the ISACA Exam Review Manual, exam review & study guides, practice questions, QAE Database 12-month subscription, post-class access to live-online virtual review sessions, and an exam voucher that students can use after the course to achieve the CISA.
The CISA Certification is approved under the DoD 8570 Directive for the IAT Level III category.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam
- Develop and implement a risk-based IT audit strategy in compliance with IT audit standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an IT governance structure
- Ensure that the IT organizational structure and human resources (personnel) management support the organization’s strategies and objectives
- Review the information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with generally accepted practices