CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Management
Delivery Method: Open enrollment, E-learning, Onsite
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. Considered an essential step for project managers, the CAPM certification is ideal for less-experienced project practitioners who want to demonstrate their commitment to project management, improve their ability to manage larger projects, earn additional responsibility and stand out to potential employers.
When you take IBEX’s live CAPM Exam Prep Course you get more than just an instructor-led class. We give you a comprehensive, accelerated learning program that includes live instruction, eLearning, step-by-step guidance, and all the study tools you’ll need to pass the CAPM exam. The CAPM certification is a great first step for those who do not yet qualify to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam.
- Project Integration
- Project Scope
- Project Schedule
- Project Cost
- Project Quality
- Project Resource
- Project Communications
- Project Risk
- Project Procurement
- Project Stakeholder
Attendees in the CAPM Prep Course receive:
- Four days of instruction from a PMP-certified instructor with extensive industry experience
- 23+ contact hours/PDUs to satisfy PMI’s education requirement
- The best-selling book The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, by Andy Crowe
- Course workbook containing quizzes, exercises, and interactive lessons
- 11 comprehensive memory device aids (for associated Knowledge Areas)
- E-learning: 6-month subscription
- Flash Card Mobile App
- Quick Reference Guide (6 laminated pages)
- Audio MP3s: Eight hours of audio discussions on the PMP exam
- Total of over 1,700 practice exam questions
- Ongoing, post-class support
This course is for anyone who wants to advance his or her career in project
management, including engineers, developers and technical staff, as well as
students of project management who wish to earn this valuable certification.
Three weeks before class begins, students attending this course receive an access key to an online e-learning prep system. It is recommended that students spend as much time as possible studying the material prior to attending class.
Those who plan to take the CAPM exam upon completion of this course should meet PMI’s requirements for CAPM certification and complete the exam application process with PMI. For more information about this process, visit www.pmi.org.