Position: Sr Developer/ Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
The Developer/Architect will be a key role in the development of a custom software. This individual will be responsible for providing thought leadership on an existing software system as well as be instrumental in the development of ongoing versions. This position will wear many hats within the software development lifecycle. This person must be willing and able to work in small teams as well as communicate effectively to the other business units within the organization.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, design/architecture
- Experience in development of all server-side logic, RESTful API’s using Node.js
- Hands on experience with Node.js runtime environment, GraphQL, Express, TypeScript and StrongLoop frameworks to build scalable applications
- Experience with AWS cloud development environment
- Experience with front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Cross Train the team on Node .js technologies
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match all these platforms
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Implementing automated unit tests and expertise with unit test frameworks like Mocha, Chai Kafka
- Experience with CI/CD and Jenkins, Maven, GitHub & Splunk
- Experience with Java/J2EE development platform and RDBMS is a plus
- Has delivered projects using SCRUM/AGILE methodologies
- Work independently with no help from the internal teams.
- Has worked in a Product Development type Organization
- Has forward thinking mindset with an interest to learn new technologies
- Ability to manage and shift priorities based on customer needs and shifting resources
- Will be responsible for several areas within the software development lifecycle
- Will be responsible for ongoing development of a custom software system
- Will be responsible for providing technical advice on architecture and development
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have access to reliable means of transportation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software platforms
- Energetic, positive attitude, flexible, team player, good time management skills, detail oriented, and extremely organized
- Expertise Area: learning new languages, proficiency in node.js, development, multi-tenant and multi-instance architecture
- Education: BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Engineering, or at least 5 years of related work experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Hours and Compensation. This is a Full-Time position requiring 40 hours per week. Overtime is prohibited.
IBEX IT Business Experts, LLC (IBEX) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IBEX complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IBEX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IBEX’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this position below:
[NEXForms id=”2″ ]