ITIL Certification Training Matters and Here’s Why
Technology and process are constantly changing or adjusting to new ways of business across industries. These shifts in platforms, software, and framework make it crucial for IT professionals to be on alert and in need of the most current and relevant skillsets to ensure they are up-to-date and informed about changes.
Being prepared with the most up-to-date training and industry certifications can be your most potent weapons and set you apart from the rest of the pack. All industry certifications and training are not the same. Finding ways to marry the needs of the business with IT services is the “gold” of certification. One of the hottest certifications out there today is ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) which covers the whole set of detailed practices needed for effective IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business.
We are going to focus on ITIL4, the latest version of the ITIL training protocols. We’re also going to show you exactly why you should be considering ITIL Certification Training.
Who Benefits from ITIL Certification Training?
Professional certifications from reputable organizations are never a waste of time or money. Training helps you update your skills, makes you current on what’s going on with the industry and makes you a more valuable asset. Regardless of whether you are an IT novice, and IT expert, or somewhere in between, you should look into the programs that will benefit you the most and consider ITIL Certification Training.
ITIL is a foundational training program and with the February 2019 release of ITIL4 – getting this newly released certification puts you ahead of the game. The ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to difference area if service management and IT, form demand to value. As a cornerstone industry best practice – the audience for the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management includes individuals who require an understanding of the ITIL 4 framework:
- Both IT and business people will benefit from this course
- Those requiring a basic understanding of ITIL
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that have adopted an ITIL approach
- Anyone involved in or contributing to an on-going service improvement program Those needing an understanding of service management Why ITIL Certification Training Is Important
ITIL is one of the most widely accepted approaches to IT service management globally. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. IT Service Management (ITSM) derives enormous benefits from a best practice approach. Because ITSM is driven both by technology and the huge range of organizational environments in which it operates, it is in a state of constant evolution. Best practice, based on expert advice and input from ITIL users is both current and practical, combining the latest thinking with sound, common sense guidance. The qualifications scheme provides a modular approach and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL Best Practice.
IBEX IT Business Experts has found that there are four reasons why ITIL Certification Training is so important.
- Sharper Skillset – helps you build a comprehensive knowledge and best practices no matter where you are with your skillset.
- Prepared For The Future – Obtaining an ITIL Certification prepares you for the future. The knowledge you’ll gain will bring you up to date and give you a solid structure in which you can add to. The IT industry is ever-changing and will only continue. Why not stay well informed and prepared for potential increases in demand for ITIL professionals.
- Credibility – You or your organization may specialize in a variety of IT products/services, but what if your current credentials are a little outdated? That can really put a kink in credibility. ITIL Certification Training shows that you know what you are doing andhelps you or your organization provide more value in the process.
- Better ROI – Having a more structured knowledge base will only streamline your overall processes. There’s less time spent on trying to learn-on-the-go. Plus, ITIL Certification Training can lead to newer, out-of-the-box ideas – all with your ROI in mind.
What are the Benefits of Implementing ITIL?
According to BMC.com there are 6 primary benefits to an organization implementing an ITIL framework. Being trained in the latest ITIL 4 skillset enables you to help your organization:
- Build a stronger alignment between IT and the business
- Improve service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Reduce costs through improved utilization of resources
- Create greater visibility of IT costs and assets
- Manage business risk and service disruption or failure
- Provide a more stable service environment to support constant business change
How Can IBEX Help
IBEX IT Business Experts offer a range of ITIL Training Courses with Certification upon completion. Most classes run 3 days and can be delivered on-line (self-learning), or on-site/instructor-led. The ITIL4 Foundation Course leads to the ITIL 4 foundation certificate in IT Service Management. Candidates will be taken from foundational understanding through to getting a practical appreciation of how to the ITIL framework should apply to business issues and promote better alignment with organizational objectives. The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the delegate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for service management. Delegates will prepare, and sit for the one-hour, multiple choice examination. The course consists of short lectures, exercises, discussions, examination technique training, mock examinations and culminates in a proctored exam on the final day.
The IBEX Training curriculum is available as on-site/instructor-led or in E-Learning modules. The complete catalog can be found at www.ibexexperts.com/training. Registration is now open and classes fill up fast. To learn more about the programs, including pricing, dates and customized learning, go to https://ibexexperts.com/all-courses/ or email our Training department at email@example.com or call us today at (678)-798-8717.